Welcome to the Palliative Care NSW 2018 Conference to be held in Kiama in November!
The Palliative Care NSW State Conference is held every 2 years (2016 Broken Hill, 2014 Sydney, 2012 Dubbo, 2010 Cessnock, 2008 Coffs Harbour, 2006 Orange) in venues around NSW. The Conference has gained a strong reputation as being the lead Palliative Care Conference in the state and for producing a successful and valuable program.
When: The date is yet to be confirmed but is anticipated to be during November 2018.
Where: The venue will be The Pavillion, Kiama.
Updates and contact: To receive updates and information about the Conference please email us.
Palliative Care New South Wales is the peak body in NSW representing palliative care providers and those with an interest in palliative care. Our vision is that every person in NSW has access to quality care at the end of life.
PCNSW aims to:
- Provide support to our members – palliative care services and professionals
- Provide education and networking opportunities to our members
- Provide information to patients and families/carers
- Inform and educate the community about palliative care
- Develop the organisation and achieve financial sustainability
- Drive and influence palliative care policy
I look forward to seeing you in Kiama!
Linda Hansen, Executive Officer, Palliative Care NSW